Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Lost or Stolen Refuse Cart

  1. Please complete this form to report a refuse (trash) cart that has been lost or stolen. It is not necessary to contact the Police regarding this issue. All fields are required to enable our staff to contact you regarding a replacement cart. If you have any questions, contact Public Works at 918-272-4959.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.