East 96th Street Temporary Roadway Improvements from N 119 E Ave to just west of the US 169/E 96 St N bridge is scheduled to commence on August 1st, 2022.
Scope of work and work schedule includes:
- Equipment mobilization will begin August 1st, 2022;
- Traffic Control placed along boundary line of the project on August 2nd, 2022;
- Milling (removal of asphalt) begins August 3rd, 2022 through August 5th, 2022;
- Asphalt installation begins on August 8th, 2022 through August 11th, 2022.
- Roadway striping is scheduled to commence, soon after the completion of the asphalt installation.
Use extreme caution, obey all traffic control and flagmen. As a result of possible traffic delays, staff apologizes for any inconvenience.
These temporary improvements are designed to last 3-4 years at which time construction of the permanent improvements are expected to commence in 2024
SEE LOCATION MAP OF WORK AREA