View And Pay Utilities
Utility customers have the option to pay a utility bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card online, through our mobile app, or by calling toll free, 877-885-7968. Customers may also continue to mail in payments, or visit City Hall to pay their utility bill each month.
If you have questions about your bill or need additional service, please contact our Utility Billing Department at 918-376-1520, during regular office hours, Mon-Thurs 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Click here to get started. The first time, you will need to register. After that, payments can be made in 3 easy steps.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online)
- GO GREEN: You may opt out of receiving paper bills to help save resources
To utilize the Quick Pay option online, without registering an account on the PSN site, click here. The account information you enter through this method will not be stored on the PSN site. If you chose to pay by this method, it will be necessary to re-enter your information each time you use the Quick Pay option.
- Download "PSN Payments" from the App Store or Google Play
- You must register online first, then you can use those login credentials on the app
- To pay your bill by phone, call toll free, 877-885-7968
- Please have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
- On the first call, you will register. After that, phone payments are four, quick steps
Pay by Mail
- If you prefer, payments may be mailed to:
City of Owasso, Utility Billing
P.O. Box 180
Owasso, OK 74055
Pay at City Hall
- If you prefer to pay in person, please visit our Utility Billing Department at:
Owasso City Hall
200 S Main St
- Please note our office hours are Mon - Thurs 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am. City Hall will be closed on designated holidays.
Late Payments and Cutoff Notices
- Utility accounts not paid by the due date will become delinquent and will incur a 10% late charge
- Service will be disconnected 5 days after accounts become delinquent
- Delinquent accounts will also incur a $25 default fee, require an additional $25 deposit, and the account is to be paid in full prior to reinstatement of service
- No payment arrangements may be made
- Late payments can be made online, mobile app, or by calling the toll free number at the top of this page
- 48 hour notices have been replaced by an automated outbound call system. If you would like to receive these notifications, it is your responsibility to make sure the Utility Billing Department has your current phone number.
- The 48 hour notice call is a courtesy, and the City is not responsible if you do not receive this call