Water Service Contracts

Applying for Service
City of Owasso Water Service Contracts:

The City of Owasso and Owasso Public Works Authority developed this Identity Theft Prevention Program in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's Red Flag Rule. Learn more about the Red Flag Policy Statement on their website.

Required Documents
Notice requirements to establish service:

  • 2 forms of ID are required for all responsible parties on the account
  • All responsible parties must be listed on the contract
  • All responsible parties must sign the contract
  • Proof of ownership or valid lease agreement is required
  • IDs and contracts must be presented in person to Utility Billing at City Hall.
  • Faxed copies will no longer be accepted

List of Acceptable Identification Documents

List A

Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Eligibility

  • U.S. Passport (unexpired or expired)
  • Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
  • An unexpired foreign passport with a temporary I-551 stamp
  • An unexpired Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766, I-688, I-688A, I-688B)
  • An unexpired foreign passport with an unexpired Arrival-Departure Record, Form I-94, bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status, if that status authorizes the alien to work for the employer

List B

Documents that Establish Identity

  • Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
  • ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
  • School ID card with a photograph
  • Voter's registration card
  • U.S. Military card or draft record
  • Military dependent's ID card
  • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
  • Native American tribal document
  • Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority
  • School record or report card
  • Clinic, doctor or hospital record
  • Day-care or nursery school record

List C

Documents that Establish Employment Eligibility

  • U.S. Social Security card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment)
  • Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350)
  • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal
  • Native American tribal document
  • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
  • ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
  • Unexpired employment authorization document issued by DHS (other than those listed under List A)