Neighborhood Interactive Map
Below is an interactive map of Owasso neighborhoods that have registered with Owasso Strong Neighborhood Initiative. Residential border of Neighborhoods are outlined and color shaded to represent whether they are a Neighborhood Network, HOA, or Apartment complex.
Click the Legend button for details in regards to colored areas on the map.
Click on the shared area of a neighborhood, a pop-up window will appear with information for the selected neighborhood.
For a full-screen version of the interactive map, please click here.
Homeowners Association or Neighborhood Network?
A Homeowners Association (HOA) is a formal legal entity created to maintain common areas and enforce private deed restrictions and covenants.
- Membership is mandatory for all property owners within the boundaries of the association
- Members are required to pay annual dues for maintaining common areas
- Homeowners associations have the legal authority to enact and enforce maintenance and design standards above and beyond those required by City ordinance
- Homeowners associations are corporations with formal bylaws and a governing board
A Neighborhood Network (NN) is a voluntary association of homeowners, renters, and property owners where there is no formal Homeowners Association.
- Participation is on a voluntary basis for residents living within the neighborhood area
- There are no required fees or dues to be paid
- Neighborhood networks do not have any legal authority to enforce covenants
Why Start a Neighborhood Network?
- To build community pride and ownership among residents
- To offer an organized method to meet and get to know your neighbors
- To provide a structured plan to promote, preserve, and improve the quality of life in your neighborhood and community
- To identify and resolve neighborhood issues in an organized manner
- To partner with city staff to make a positive impact in your neighborhood
Neighborhood registration is designed to cultivate communication between neighborhood groups and the City of Owasso. OSNI educates residents on the benefits of forming/maintaining a neighborhood organization and to provide support to neighborhood groups that are working to make their neighborhoods stronger and safer.
Benefits of Neighborhood Registration
- Assistance in organizing your neighborhood
- Eligibility for all OSNI neighborhood programs
- Coordination of neighborhood meetings
- Presentations to neighborhood groups by various City staff
- Receive email notifications on services and programs that will benefit your neighborhood
To register your neighborhood or update neighborhood contact information, please complete Neighborhood Registration Form
Jerry FowlerNeighborhood CoordinatorPhone: 918-376-1556
Lori LaneNeighborhood Administrative CoordinatorPhone: 918-376-1504
200 S Main Street
Owasso, OK 74055
P.O. Box 180
Owasso, OK 74055