Zoning Requests

Property must be appropriately zoned for a proposed use. When the zoning conflicts with the proposed use, it may become necessary to rezone the property to ensure the use conforms. In all cases, the Comprehensive Land Use Master Plan is used to guide decisions for rezoning request. Below are the documents used for requesting a rezoning or Specific Use Permit: